1. E-MAIL YOUR ORDER TO US
- Send us an e-mail through the website contact form specifying the card(s) that you wish to order (using the product codes) and the quantity.
- Please let us know whether you wish your card(s) to be delivered to your address or to a third party.
- If your cards are going directly to a third party and you would like us to hand write a message on your card(s), just let us know.
- Also, please tell us whether you are intending to donate by cheque or through the online donation facility, Justgiving.com.
2. RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER BY E-MAIL
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order and the total of your donation.
- This e-mail will include an order reference number that you should include when making your donation.
- There will be no delivery charge for cards to be sent to a UK address. A small additional amount may be added for non-UK addresses, and this amount will be included in the e-mail.
3. MAKE YOUR DONATION
Once you have received your confirmation e-mail you can make your donation:
- Online at www.justgiving.com/shinecharity/donate. The link will also be included in the confirmation e-mail we send you. Please include your order reference number in the message on Justgiving.com so that we can track your donation. (Remember, you can choose to allow us to collect Gift Aid on this amount as your gift is a donation).
- By cheque made payable to Shine and sent to Shine, Unit 4322, PO Box 6945, London W1A 6US with your order reference number on the back of your cheque. (If you would like us to claim Gift Aid on your donation we will also e-mail you a Gift Aid Declaration form to return with the cheque).
4. YOUR CARDS WILL BE DELIVERED!
- As soon as we have received your donation we will post your cards to your requested addresses.
- We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your donation and that we have posted your cards.
- Please allow around 5 working days from the time you make your donation to receive your cards (7 working days if you are paying by cheque). Cards will be sent to UK addresses by Royal Mail first class post.